RSS

MNET Asian Music Awards 2014




I went to the MAMA website with the sole intention of voting for Super Junior and only Super Junior, and then I found out it wouldn't allow me to submit the vote unless I go over all 17, SEVENTEEN, categories. I don't know any of these artists!

If you would know me, I'm not the type to randomly tick boxes just to get something over with. I've done it on indie films, which my professor advocated on Facebook; on scholarship grants, which I learned about from a beauty guru helping her subscriber; on NYX Face Awards, Beauty Blogger of the Month, Best New Music Artist, Best Blogger (in our class, who is of course me muhaha).. wait. I have voted on this many?? As I was saying, I have carefully placed my choices then, I'll carefully place them now. Even on Buzzfeed quizzes where they ask you which story book you like best, or what song by the Beatles you feel most connected with, I always research on every one of them before I answer. O-kay, enough of my self-promotion. I just wanted to share whom I voted for after my painstaking analysis of every video and music :) Not to mention I am procrastinating right now as something big is about to occur in a few days, and I need to prepare now.. as in NOW. or maybe a little later. Here goes!

1. Best New Artist
- AKMU

2. Best Male Artist

Taeyang (I liked Lim Chang Jung's music videos, though.)

3. Best Female Artist
- Ailee

4. Best Male Group
- Super Junior

5. Best Female Group

- 2NE1

6. Best Dance Performance Group

- EXO (I tried not to like these buggers, but they're just good dancers.)

7. KanS Best Dance Performance Female Group
- SISTAR (I based my decision off of who did NOT dance the sexiest. Ding ding. They're the winner, despite the nominated song being "Touch My Body")

8. Best Dance Performance Solo
- Rain (It was a close fight between him and Ailee.. As for the other nominees, I have had enough of ballet dance, sorry.)

9. Best Collaboration
- Soyou & Junggigo | SOME

10. Best Vocal Performance Male
- Roy Kim | Home (Close fight with Whee Sung)

11. Best Vocal Performance Female
- Lee Sun Hee | Meet Him Among (I would vote for Ailee, but she'll get the Best Female Artist already so..)

12. Best Band Performance
- Seo Taiji | Christmalo.win (They remind me of Jpop; I had to!)

13. Best Rap Performance
- Mad Clown | Without You 
Edit 11/15: Okay, just vote Epik High | Happy Ending because they won't win Song of the Year at the current rankings, so let's have them win Best Rap.

14. Best Music Video
- Teen Top | Missing

15. Best OST
- Lim Kim | Happy Me

16. Union Pay Artist of the Year
- WINNER (Don't let EXO win! Come on vote for WINNER now haha)

17. Union Pay Song of the Year
- Epik High | Happen Ending



Of course I have the best taste, so you could use this as guide if you want to vote on MAMA and we could celebrate when they win. Ahnyoung.


Edit:
11/18

At this point, I feel like I have an unwritten contract with TVXQ Cassiopeia and WINNER Innercircles.


EXO's Overdose seems like the clear winner for the song of the year, so let's give that to them and get the other awards. Let's help each other for the Best Male Group, Best Dance Performance Group, and Artist of the Year.

Come on.. Best Male Group. Super Junior. Always will be. 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment